Monday, April 07, 2008

Pot Calling Kettle Black

Recent statements by Tun M for the past few weeks irks me a bit. It is not so much is the truth of his words, but by the person himself. He himself has a history of 'do as I say, not as I do'. Truthfully, he is lucky that Pak Lah is an indecisive bugger. If he had half of Tun M's semangat ( during his PM years ).. I doubt that Tun M would be would still be free.

Luckily, I know and have read people with similar sentiments. The rot began from him and now the truth is filtering out, ironically, from the same people who used to kiss his ass and now defend Pak Lah .. ( Tyson, Shaberry ).

A good reading that shed light on what I suspect on Tun M came from this book " Unmaking Of Malaysia'. Interesting take on our PMs especially Tun Razak n Tun M. At times, his observations on Tun M were spot on.

No comments: